Each day, GPC SA grew up and work around the world on ever more ambitious projects. Consult our job offers.
- Engineering degree.
- 10 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of the roadway.
- Higher education (Bac+2 or more).
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar position.
- An international experience would be a plus.
- The skills to master are those of air conditioning, plumbing, air treatment and smoke control.
Your profile :
-An experience between 15 and 20 years is necessary
- Experience in hydroelectricity is required.
- Fluency in Russian is an advantage.
Your profile :
-You are a Civil Engineer by training or equivalent
-You have 5 years of experience in 3D modeling of urban construction and / or transport projects
-You master Autocad and Covadis software
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position
- 5 years minimum experience on the African continent
- Familiar with large-scale construction sites (> 50 million euros)
- Management skills
- Administrator skills, perfect knowledge of road construction phases
- Autonomous, rigorous, you know how to adapt to the requirements of a large project
Profil description :
• You have a technical training in mechanics and hydraulics
• You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the hydraulic turbine sector as well as international experience
• Fluent written and spoken English
- Civil Engineering engineer of training or equivalent, you have 5 years of experience in planning on urban construction and/or transport projects.
- You are proficient in MS Project or Primavera softwares. Knowledge of TILOS planning software is a plus.
Experience required :
• You are self-taught or hold a Bac + 2 Mechanics and Hydraulics
• You have proven experience in production management.
• You master IT (Word, Excel, fleet management software).
Required qualities :
You are a good manager, you have a sense of organization, know how to manage priorities, delegate and anticipate.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with the basic techniques associated with the business (vacuum, cryogenics, pressure, etc.) as well as TIG and MIG welding techniques.
- ASME qualification.
• You hold a BTS in Mechanics or Engineering
• You have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Equipment Manager or workshop manager.
• You are used to large-scale projects in international contexts
• You master computer management programs
- 10 years minimum of experience in building construction
- Experience in engineering management
- Experience in the asian territory
- Experience in technical works in the hospital construction field
- Fluent spanish (written and spoken)
- Experience in design office and contractor
- Experience as an Engineering Manager for building construction projects
- English fluent
Your profile :
- You have minimum 10 years experience on building projects
- Professional experience in Africa is desirable